Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Free Ice Cream Gift Tags

Here is some summer fun for us Oregonians. Somehow the summer has left us, and we are starting into fall already. I am thinking for my upcoming family gathering it could be a "Patio Warming Party". My mom just built a new patio with all new outdoor furniture.  I think I might just sew up a bunting for the new outdoor living room. Something weatherproof, and colorful to be used for any occasion.

Download These Printable Ice Cream Gift Tags From the Blog of Eat Drink Chic by Kate Moss.
Click HERE for the pdf. For personal use only.
"Simply print out onto thick white card. Cut out, punch hole in the top and attach some twine or ribbon. Feel free to handwrite your own custom message in the space provided!"
All Photos By Kate Moss at Eat Drink Chic

No comments :

Post a Comment