Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gearhart Ocean Inn Gearhart, Oregon

While doing research a couple of years back looking for a nice place to stay at the coast I came across Gearhart Ocean Inn and fell in love. I still have yet to stay there, but I envision renting out the entire property for a giant family reunion-possibly a wedding(I'm not talking about me). The property sits on a half acre. The private back yard has a lush lawn, adirondack chairs, a croquet set, flagstone patio, picnic tables, gas barbecue, fire pit, & complimentary beach cruiser bikes! A perfect place to gather. There are 12 New England style cottages to choose from- all recently restored. Every single room has a gas fireplace, kitchen, and rain shower. They have plush amenities of course. It is definitely a gem worth visiting!(You family members down to make plans?)
                  BBQ and a croquet match anyone?



No comments :

Post a Comment