Thursday, November 10, 2011

Update on DIY Personalised Gifts This Christmas

Hello Friends,
I have completed my youngest nephew's drawstring screenprinted backpack(see my most recent post for other nephew's backpack). Now the task is finding supplies to fill the backpacks with. Lucky for me I have a while to hunt. I know right now the plan is to go to Ikea for cheap flat sheets. I'll eventually post the complete gift+supplies as I get them. Maybe I'll even fill it with a book, snacks, and a string of lights. So many ideas! Very cheap, and alot of fun.
Hopefully I have inspired you to have a DIY Christmas.


3 comments :

  1. Well look at you, such a DIY-er! Pretty awesome. I've thought of hand crafting my stuff for christmas, Always wanted to do it in the past but, was either short on money or, no ideas.. :P
    Well, Money shouldn't be a problem, now that I gots me a job and all. Starting Wednesday. Hope to see you soon!
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. Congrats on the job!! That is great. Hope you get "something" out of the computer I gave your mom to give you. See you at thanksgiving!<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. family tree gifts

    ReplyDelete