Saturday, July 14, 2012

New in the Shop!

As of late, I have been very busy with the shop. I am assuming that is why my "weekly total reach"ed blog viewers has gone down quite a bit. I figured I should do a little update! Me and my wing man have been looking for property on our days off. We have been very busy running around, aside from working full time jobs. As for my shop which is what keeps me busy while I am at home- I get lots of messages in my shop asking if I can customize bags. Nobody has any idea how hard that is.. I am offering $10 bags! Just seems silly to me. So I am now offering custom oversized gift tags. I will write any message- preferably names, initials, and dates for the welcome bags. Oversized gift tags has been my suggestion for these inquiries, but I am not quite sure if everyone knows what I mean when I suggest it. So now I am offering them in my shop, and I will write on them! They are $3 each, or $2 if you buy 10 or more. They also have free shipping if you buy any other item in the shop. So now you are all caught up on what I am up to.. I will try to post up some of our land search photos here soon.
Just want to thank all of you for following the blog! Make sure to follow me on Facebook for (more) regular updates!



No comments :

Post a Comment