Monday, May 19, 2014

Brittney's Bridal Shower Tea Party & Gift Ideas

When it comes to Bridal showers. I always know that I have my gift bag covered. If you didn't know I sell tote bags in my etsy shop. Check them out here:
www.dreamstate.etsy.com
As for what goes inside of the tote bags.. I have to do a lot of hunting. I like practical gifts. Things that can be used either daily, or to help with the wedding. The couple plans to build a tiny home, so there is only so much lingerie that one lady can have.

This "Pretty Things Inside" tote bag is available in my shop for $15.00. It is a great conversation starter. Everyone wants to know what is inside! Available HERE.
These adorable coffee mugs are perfect for couples photos. They are available at AllieRuth's Etsy shop for $25.00.
These custom made 'Lucky Pennies' are made by AlwaysAMemory (My mom's shop) for $34.00. A perfect keepsake to bring luck to their future as husband and wife.
I had a failed attempt. I purchased a custom return address stamp for the couple to use for their 'Thank You' cards. Unfortunately Brittney's name was mis-spelled in the proof that I was sent and I didn't notice. :(
Lastly chocolate, and rose champagne are perfectly paired for a relaxing night in.

Brittney's Bridal Shower was a tea party theme. As you can tell, we had such a good time. 
May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you, and all your heart might desire.
- An Irish Blessing

7 comments :

  1. Absolutely fabulous!!!! You, my dear, are amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this party! I wish my bff would throw me a shower like this!

    Visit our blog Wedding Favour Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! Everyone look stunning. Thank you for share it

    bridal shower gift

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Lovely blog !! Wedding Spa Services Available here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog post about Brittney's bridal shower tea party and gift ideas is absolutely charming! It's evident that a lot of thought and creativity went into planning this special event, and the gift suggestions are wonderful.
    winco free turkey

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I've been sharing your blog posts with friends and family because I believe everyone should have the opportunity to benefit from your wisdom and insights. Your blog is truly a valuable resource."
    hollister employee discount

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Your blog is a source of light in the often overwhelming sea of online content. It's a place where I know I can find substance and meaning in every post. Thank you for consistently delivering excellence."
    archies flip flops

    ReplyDelete